A hands-on tour: drive a sled and help with the dogs.
Two people per sled: 1 driver/1 passenger.
After getting dressed for the weather in the changing room, I will explain how to drive the sled and we will prepare the dog teams together.
We will drive about 1 hour and 15 minutes through some forest trails, some frozen open areas.
We will make a short stop during that first part of the tour to switch driver.
If we get lucky, we might see some local wildlife: reindeers, ptarmigans, wood grouses or a moose.
We will stop for a lunch break in a little wooden hut on a frozen lake. You will have time to cuddle the dogs and take some pictures.
For lunch, we will grill pork sausages on an open fire, served with a local flat bread, with some ketchup and mustard. For those who are vegetarians or have food allergies, please let us know when booking the tour.
After lunch, we will head back to the kennel with a 40 minute drive with a stop to switch drivers.
If you want to book as a single person, please contact me as you might be able to join a group.
- from December to April
- Duration: about 5 hours (transfer included)
- From 9.00 am to about 2.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- 2 people per sled: one drives / one sits
- Suitable for children from 3 years old (will sit in the sled bag)
- You must be 16 years old to drive a sled
Know before you go
- You will wear one of our overalls to protect you from the weather.
- Wear layers of clothing adaptable depending on the weather.
- An outdoor lunch
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price2 600 kr
- Durations 5 hours
Snowshoes tour in the evening – suitable for beginners We will follow a small trail in the forest, going up to a…
Enjoy a ride through magical landscapes, sitting on a sled driven by your guide and pulled by eager huskies.