Snowshoes tour in the evening – suitable for beginners
We will follow a small trail in the forest, going up to a large open area where we will take a break on reindeer skins.
Through the hike, we will cross some animals tracks.
The total duration of the hike is about 1 hour and is suitable for all levels.
Please note that we cannot guarantee to see the Northern lights during the tour as they are a natural phenomenon that we cannot control.
- Tour from December to April
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 6.00 pm to about 9.00 pm (December to February)
- From 7.00 pm to about 10.00 pm in March
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- Suitable for children from 12 years old
Know before you go
- Wear layers of clothing that you can adapt according to the weather.
- If necessary, you can borrow our shoes and our overalls
- Cookies and a beverage
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 200 kr
Enjoy an evening ride, sitting on a sled driven by your guide, her headlamp lighting up the way. If we are lucky, we might see some northern lights.
Enjoy a ride through magical landscapes, sitting on a sled driven by your guide and pulled by eager huskies.