Sit on a sled driven by your guide and enjoy the northern lights
The drive will last about 20-30 min through the forest and some frozen open spaces.
My headlight will allow you to enjoy the landscapes despite the darkness.
We will stop for a short break to warm up in a little wooden hut on a frozen lake where we will serve you a warm drink and some cookies.
The lake is a perfect place to see the Northern lights if they appear.
Then, we will drive back to the kennel, with a 20-30 min ride.
Please note that we cannot guarantee to see the Northern lights during the tour as they are a natural phenomenon that we cannot control.
- Tour from December to April
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 6.00 pm to about 9.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
Know before you go
- You will wear one of our overalls that will protect you from the weather and any wear and tear from the dogs.
- Wear layers of clothing that you can adapt under the overall.
- There is no space on the sled for bags.
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- No cancellation fee (Let me know ASAP in case of cancellation)
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 800 kr
- Durations 3 hours
A hands-on tour for those who want to drive a sled and help preparing the dogs. Two people per sled: 1 driver, 1 passenger. We switch roles during the tour.
Snowshoes tour in the evening – suitable for beginners We will follow a small trail in the forest, going up to…