Participate to the autumn training of our sled dogs.
Help us preparing the dogs and sit on a quad driven by your guide.
After a 20 min transfer, I will give you some warm equipment (overall, boots, hat, mittens).
We will prepare the dog team together.
You will take place on a quad (one person sits behind the guide / one person sits on the platform of the quad on a reindeer skin)
The training length will depend on the conditions but can vary from 40 min to 1 hour.
- From September to November
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 10.00am to about 1.00pm
- 2 guests maximum per tour
Know before you go
- Wear layers of clothing adaptable depending on the weather
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 200 kr
- Durations 3 hours
Autumn is a great time to observe the northern lights before the snow comes. While waiting for the lights to appear, we might ear the ice “talking”.
Meet our fluffy friends. Guided kennel visit (+ transfer time) during which you can cuddle the younger and older dogs. You will…