Participate to the autumn training of our sled dogs.
Help us preparing the dogs and sit on a quad driven by your guide.
After a 20 min transfer, I will give you some warm equipment (overall, boots, hat, mittens).
We will prepare the dog team together.
You will take place on a quad (one person sits behind the guide / one person sits on the platform of the quad on a reindeer skin)
The training length will depend on the conditions but can vary from 40 min to 1 hour.
- From September to November
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 10.00am to about 1.00pm
- 2 guests maximum per tour
Know before you go
- Wear layers of clothing adaptable depending on the weather
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 000 kr
- Durations 3 hours
Northern light tour
Autumn is a great time to observe the northern lights before the snow comes. While waiting for the lights to appear, we might ear the ice “talking”.
Meet our friendly huskies and take a walk through the forest, pulled by one of them.
Guided Kennel Visit
Meet our fluffy friends. Guided kennel visit + transfer time, during which you can cuddle the younger and older dogs. You will…