Enjoy a ride through magical landscapes, sitting on a sled driven by your guide.
After a short explanation on how to sit on the sled, I will prepare the dog team.
The ride will last about 20-30 min through the forest and some frozen open areas.
We will stop at my little wooden hut on a frozen lake to warm up next to an open fire. I will serve you a warm drink and some cookies. You will have time to cuddle the dogs and take some pictures.
We will drive back to the kennel, with a 20-30 min ride.
DATES STILL AVAILABLE IN DECEMBER: 23rd
DATES STILL AVAILABLE IN JANUARY: 6th to 8th / 10th to 12th / 15th / 19th to 22nd / 26th / 28th to 31st
If you want to book as a single person, please contact me as you might be able to join a group.
- Tour from December to April
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 10.00 am to about 1.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- For children from 3 years old
Know before you go
- Wear layers of clothing adaptable to the weather
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 500 kr
- Durations 3 hours
A hands-on tour for those who want to drive a sled and help preparing the dogs. Two people per sled: 1 driver, 1 passenger. We switch roles during the tour.