Enjoy a ride through magical landscapes, sitting on a sled driven by your guide and pulled by happy huskies.
After a short explanation on how to sit on the sled, I will prepare the dog team.
The ride will last about 20-30 min through the forest and some frozen open areas.
We will stop for a short break in a little wooden hut on a frozen lake where I will serve you a warm drink and some cookies.
You will have time to cuddle the dogs and take some pictures.
We will drive back to the kennel, with a 20-30 min ride.
- Tour from December to April
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 10.00 am to about 1.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- For children from 3 years old
Know before you go
- You will wear our overalls to protect you from the weather.
- Wear layers of clothing that you can adapt under the overall.
- Unfortunately, there is no space for bags on the sled.
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kiruna hotels & from some airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- No cancellation fee (Let me know ASAP in case of cancellation)
- Payments on the day by card, cash (Swedish currency) or Swish
- Price1 300 kr
- Start Date08/23/2021
- Contact nameStéphanie Peluchon
- Contact phone+46 72 72 68 807
- Durations 3 hours
A hands-on tour for those who want to drive a sled and help preparing the dogs. Two people per sled: 1 driver, 1 passenger. We switch roles during the tour.