Enjoy a ride through magical landscapes, sitting on a sled driven by your guide and pulled by happy huskies.
After a short explanation on how to sit on the sled, I will prepare the dog team.
The ride will last about 20-30 min through the forest and some frozen open areas.
We will stop for a short break in a little wooden hut on a frozen lake where I will serve you a warm drink and some cookies.
You will have time to cuddle the dogs and take some pictures.
We will drive back to the kennel, with a 20-30 min ride.
- Tour from December to April
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 10.00 am to about 1.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- For children from 3 years old
Know before you go
- You will wear our overalls to protect you from the weather.
- Wear layers of clothing that you can adapt under the overall.
- Unfortunately, there is no space for bags on the sled.
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price1 500 kr
- Durations 3 hours
Enjoy an evening ride, sitting on a sled driven by your guide, her headlamp lighting up the way. If we are lucky, we might see some northern lights.
Snowshoes tour in the evening – suitable for beginners We will follow a small trail in the forest, going up to…