Autumn is a great time to observe the northern lights before the snow comes.
While waiting for the lights to appear, we might hear the ice “talking”.
After a 20 min transfer to our kennel, I will give you some warm equipment.
Then you will take place in a comfortable trailer pulled by a quad bike.
The drive will take approximately 5 min to a place by the river side, where we can see the northern lights if they appear.
We will sit on reindeer skins and wait for the northern lights to appear.
During the tour, we will serve some warm drinks around a fire.
Please note that if the weather conditions are not favorable to Northern lights on the evening of the tour, we will contact you around 6.00pm to give you the option to cancel the tour.
- Tour available from September to November
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 8.00 pm to about 11.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
Know before you go
- You will wear one of our overalls over your clothing.
- Wear layers of clothing that you can adapt under the overall.
- If the weather conditions are not good, we will contact you around 6.00 pm to discuss if you want to cancel or postpone the tour.
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up and drop-off from Kiruna hotels & from some airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- No cancellation fee (Let me know ASAP in case of cancellation)
- Payments on the day by card, cash (Swedish currency) or Swish
- Price800 kr
- Contact nameStéphanie Peluchon
- Contact phone+46 72 72 68 807
- Durations 3 hours