Autumn is a great time to observe the northern lights before the snow comes.
While waiting for the lights to appear, we might hear the ice “talking”.
After a 20 min transfer to our kennel, I will give you some warm equipment.
Then you will take place in a comfortable trailer pulled by a quad bike.
The drive will take approximately 5 min to a place by the river side.
We will sit on reindeer skins and wait for the northern lights to appear.
During the tour, I will talk about the northern lights and my life in the North and serve a warm drink around an open fire.
Please note that if the weather conditions are not favorable to Northern lights on the evening of the tour, we will contact you around 6.00pm to give you the option to cancel the tour.
- Tour available from September to November
- Duration: about 3 hours (transfer included)
- From 8.00 pm to about 11.00 pm
- 4 guests maximum per tour
- Not recommended for children under 8 years old
Know before you go
- You will wear one of our overalls over your clothing
- Wear layers of clothing adaptable depending on the weather
- If the weather conditions are not good, we will contact you to discuss if you want to cancel or postpone the tour
- Cookies and warm drink
- Pick-up /drop-off from hotels & airbnb (please check with us)
- Warm equipment: overall, winter boots, warm hat and mittens
- 50% discount for children under 12 years old
- Payments on the day of the tour: by card / by cash (SEK)
- Price850 kr
- Durations 3 hours
Meet our friendly huskies and take a walk through the forest, pulled by one of them.
Participate to the autumn training of our sled dogs. Help us preparing the dogs and sit on a quad driven by your guide.